Query Log Toolbar
The Query Log Toolbar is a web browser plugin that captures user search and browing behavior to support research on information seeking behavior, learning to rank, and related topics. Available for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Captures user browsing behavior
- Logs search engine queries and results
- Tracks mouse clicks and scrolling activity
- Configurable toolbar behavior
- Privacy filters
- Encryption of user data for privacy
- Automatic background upload to server
DownloadNote: MySQL and Java version 5+ are required for Query Log Server.
The Query Log Toolbar can be obtained from the Sourceforge Lemur Project Page at the Sourceforge Lemur Query Log Page.